- Massage balm into cuticles before bed.
- Apply balm on dry areas, anywhere on your body, warm your hands together, gently rub it in.
- Soothe & soften cracked fingertips and heels during winter.
- Apply balm to your lips, cover the cracked areas to seal in moisture and protect.
- Tap a little around your eyes to hydrate and minimize fine lines.
- Keep your eyebrows in check, apply a little like brow gel.
- Tame flyaway hairs by using a bit of balm.
- Apply some balm to your nose if you have a cold, to protect and soothe irritated skin.
- Can also be used as a foot cream, solid perfume, hair texturizer, face mask, daily moisturizer (body or face), after-sun or windburn treatment, conditioner, …you can mix a bit of balm with just about any powder eye shadow, blush, or bronzer to make a skin-luminizing cream; runners use it to prevent chafing; and many can be used as makeup remover/moisturizing cleanser.
Salt & Seaweed Apothecary